I just read about the Army's court martial of Lt. Col Steven Jordan. They accuse him, along with the other troops, with "humiliating" those poor terrorists in the prison in Iraq. I read with interest as the "investigator", and I use this label very losely because I have seen the calibre of investigations conducted by the U.S. Army, neglected to even advise Colonel Jordan of his right to counsel and his right to refuse statement. Oh this General Fay (he is the "investigator") told the court that he had but then called later and advised that he had "mispoken". Well OOPS! I'm curious here. One of the airhead Army prison guards received ten years for his part in "humilitating" these creatures. All, save Colonel Jordan have been tried, convicted and hidden away. Now, the Colonel, an Army Reservist, who apparently was never exposed to or advised of any of the extra-curricular play-time, now faces ten years for "being in charge", disobeying an order of this General, who himself appears to be somewhat of a goof, and generally "being there"!
Is there anyone else out there in P.C.-land who detects a politically correct scapgoat operation? Is there anyone else out there who smells appeasement on the part of the Army and their "lets show the world that we are really good guys and this thing in Iraq is really not a war but something that monster George W. thought up to further screw over the poor abused Democrats after stealing the elections in 2000 and 2004-thing"?
Now I realize that this country has gone totally insane with the politically correct armies and the ACLU creatures slithering about, but why, when we send these troops over there to root out the monsters must we then subject them to the monsters and creatures that slither here in the form of John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, "Dingy Harry" Reid, "Smilin' Nancy" Pelosi, Ted( Jack Daniels ) Kennedy and others of that ilk??!!!!! Isn't it strange too that our/your President is either too busy or too stupid to stop this travesty, along with the Border Patrol political emprisonment and the zillion of wetbacks coming across the border each year, practically guarranteed citizenship and the right to vote Democrat by a cretan President??
Well, I'm pissed but I'm tired now. I better go lay down before the P.C. police come knocking. Anyway, thats how I see it!

No comments:
Post a Comment